ReadiGrass - Pet
Although ReadiGrass is marketed primarily as a horse feed, it also makes a great complementary feed for small animals – the perfect alternative to conventional hay – high quality grass with only the water removed.
ReadiGrass is made exclusively from our own fields in the heart of Yorkshire and offers a delicious fibre source to keep your small animal healthy. Our drying process removes only the water – keeping the natural flavour, wonderful smell, colour and high nutrient value of fresh grass.
Good to know
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- The delicious forage provides interest and prevents boredom
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your pet’s coat shiny
- Appetising ‘fresh-grass’ aroma
- Naturally palatable
ReadiGrass is great for stimulating appetite and is tempting even to the fussiest of feeders. It is packed with all the essential nutrients that will keep your pet in tip-top condition.
It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
For 1kg handy carry-packs choose Friendly ReadiGrass
including multiple pack options
For larger (15kg) bales purchase as ReadiGrass
ReadiGrass is available nationwide from all good feedstores
To find a stockist close to youFind a stockist
Alternatively, single bales may be ordered from Friendship Estates directly. The price includes delivery to mainland UK.
- Nutritional Information
- Feeding Information
- Protein 15%
- Crude fibre 21%
- Oil 3%
- Calcium 0.55%
- Phosphorus 0.27%
- Total sugar 10-12%
- Starch < 0.1%
- ReadiGrass can be fed ad lib
- Can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay
- Ensure access to fresh water at all times
We've bought Friendly Readigrass for years now for our rabbits. They've always been fussy, and we've used a lot of expensive hay as bedding when they've turned their noses up, but this Readigrass is always eaten with gusto. Highly recommended