Friendly ReadiGrass is made exclusively from our own fields in the heart of Yorkshire and offers a delicious fibre source to keep your small animal healthy. Our drying process removes only the water – keeping the natural flavour, wonderful smell, colour and high nutrient value of fresh grass.
Benefits of Friendly ReadiGrass
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- The delicious forage provides interest and prevents boredom
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your pet’s coat shiny
- Appetising ‘fresh-grass’ aroma
- Naturally palatable
Friendly ReadiGrass is great for stimulating appetite and is tempting even to the fussiest of feeders. It is packed with all the essential nutrients that will keep your pet in tip-top condition.
It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
Friendly ReadiGrass is available to purchase in 1kg bags and is available to purchase both online or through one of our stockists.Find a stockist
- Nutritional Information
- Feeding Information
Typical Nutritional Analysis:
- Protein 12%
- Fibre 28%
- Oil 2%
- Friendly ReadiGrass can be fed ad lib
- Can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay
- Ensure access to fresh water at all times