Friendly ReadiGrass is made exclusively from our own fields in the heart of Yorkshire and offers a delicious fibre source to keep your small animal healthy. Our drying process removes only the water – keeping the natural flavour, wonderful smell, colour and high nutrient value of fresh grass.
Benefits of Friendly ReadiGrass
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- The delicious forage provides interest and prevents boredom
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your pet’s coat shiny
- Appetising ‘fresh-grass’ aroma
- Naturally palatable
Friendly ReadiGrass is great for stimulating appetite and is tempting even to the fussiest of feeders. It is packed with all the essential nutrients that will keep your pet in tip-top condition.
It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
Friendly ReadiGrass is available to purchase in 1kg bags and is available to purchase both online or through one of our stockists.Find a stockist
Please note: due to Covid-19 restrictions imposed by the courier, this product is only available to buy as 4 x 1kg from our online store.
Once everything has eased, we hope to start selling the larger packs again!
The larger quantities are still readily available from a wide range of stockists.
- Nutritional Information
- Feeding Information
Typical Nutritional Analysis:
- Protein 12%
- Fibre 28%
- Oil 2%
- Friendly ReadiGrass can be fed ad lib
- Can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay
- Ensure access to fresh water at all times
Our two rabbits love the readigrass product. Looks fresh and has good quality grass. As the bunnies have got older their keeness to eat hay tends to waver a bit but consistently tuck into the readigrass in to their eighth year! Consistently been their favourite.
Lovely, good quality grass to give to any small pets. My guinea pigs love it. This is to compliment any other food & hay you are giving your pets. If you do not have a lawn at home then readigrass is a nice idea for your pet.
I use both the readigrass and the Timothy hay - they are both excellent - my guinea pigs love it, also I noticed when I bought other hay it made them sneeze, Friendship’s readigrass and Timothy hay does not do this. Also I find it very clean and dust free and makes my life easier too when cleaning them out. So I highly recommend it ... also one of my guinea pigs is now 7 years old which is very old for a guinea pig and she has the shiniest coat and runs around so it must be good!