Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass
Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass is made from oat forage, grown in our own fields in the heart of Yorkshire. The oat leaves, stems and fibrous husks are harvested at an early stage whilst they are still fresh and green and before any oat grain is formed. Our drying process removes only the water – retaining the natural flavour and high nutrient value of the oat forage.
Benefits of Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- Munching on the forage provides interest and prevents boredom
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your pet’s coat shiny
- Starch and cereal grain free
- Naturally palatable
Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass is a delicious alternative to dried grass or hay and can add variety to your pet’s diet. It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
Friendly Green Oat is available in 1kg bags and is available to purchase both online or through one of our stockists.
Unfortunately, this item is out of stock. It will be back in stock in July when we have newly harvested material.Find a stockist
- Nutritional Information
- Feeding Information
Typical Nutritional Analysis:
- Protein 11%
- Fibre 28%
- Oil 2%
- Starch nil
Dried Oat Forage
- Green Oat ReadiGrass can be fed ad lib
- Can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay
- Ensure access to fresh water at all times
Bought my 2 Bunny's a bag of this to try last week from the garden centre & they went mad for it, beautiful lush smell & good quality, went back today for more & they don't have it.. Buying direct online today, the rabbits cant go without now, they adore it mixed in with the hay! highly recommend, happy bunny's, happy life!